Meeting Increasing Technical Challenges – Including IIoT Capabilities
The new network modules with M12 L-coded power connections from Balluff let you reliably meet increasingly technical challenges – including meeting the demands of IIoT environments. Now you can provide significantly greater voltages and, for example, connect high-power actuators and high-performance sensors.
These modules offer a range of functions. With the M12 L-coded plug for supply voltage, you can now handle up a total of 16 A. The maximum output current per port is 4 A. You can use this property, for example, to control drives.
The optimized web server for configuring and representing the module information allows full user management. This makes using the modules even more convenient for you.
The network modules also support REST API as a communication interface. This lets you integrate the module into the IT world, and even use it as a component for implementing IIoT.
- High-capacity power connections: M12 L-coded plug (4- or 5-pins for Profinet variants)
- Greater power: Output current max. 4 A per port
- Easy to use: Web server with numerous functions
- IIoT capable: REST API support
- Convenient: diagnostics capabilities with IO-Link and status LEDs
- For harsh environments: Rugged IP67 metal housing