Monitoring plants and Processes, Visualizing and Analyzing States!
Imagine knowing at an early stage which machine or component in your plant could cause problems in the near future. It is possible, however, many existing plants do not have the technical prerequisites for condition monitoring, even though this can prevent unplanned downtime and unnecessary costs.
Until now, the retrofitting of plants has often failed due to the high effort and the associated costs for the permanent monitoring of relevant machine and process parameters. Here, the CMTK (condition monitoring toolkit) system represents a new and easy-to-implement solution with an excellent cost-benefit ratio.
With the flexible CMTK, you quickly gain deeper insights into the actual condition of your machines and systems and can, therefore, detect deviations and problems at an early stage. All components are perfectly matched to each other. High acquisition costs without added value are a thing of the past, because the CMTK is a complete system without hidden costs or cumbersome subscription models.
- Unified retrofit solution for machine and process monitoring
- High flexibility through the connection of up to four arbitrary IO-Link sensors
- Plug-and-play commissioning of the system and visualization of the data
- Output of warning messages when adjustable limit values are exceeded
- Self-sufficient system with data storage – independent of cloud and machine control
- Remote monitoring from any location thanks to network integration