Apparel Labeling Solutions by Checkpoint Systems!
Leveraging over 50 years of Radio Frequency Technical Expertise, Checkpoint Systems is a vertically integrated RFID solutions company that can provide in-house designed and manufactured RFID inlays through to a complete software solution to provide supply chain visibility of every item at any stage of the process.
The combination of our HALO software platform and RFID inlay technology enables Footwear retailers to convert existing facts into intelligence that is used to optimize the sales process and ultimately increase profitability.
The experience gained from multiple projects around the world where RFID technology has been deployed by shoe retailers has clearly demonstrated that RFID is THE fundamental technology that enables large scale item level tracking and delivers critical performance improvements.
- Improved Customer Experience
- Improved inventory accuracy
- Increased sales through effective replenishment
- Selective Communication to Consumer
- Enhanced Visibility for Fast Moving Styles
- Improved Omni-Channel Operations
- Immediate Product Availability
- Efficient Product Return Management
How to use RFID technology in shoes
Checkpoint Systems has developed technology that opens up new possibilities such as;
- Embedded RFID inlay within the shoe. Rugged inlays have been developed for this application. These can be inserted and hidden inside the shoe during the manufacturing process.
- Self-Adhesive Shoe Carton Label. Considered to be the simplest form of RFID enablement, a visible label with the RFID information within a readable barcode can support many of the Value-Added Services at distribution centres.
- Hang Tag RFID Labels. The RFID inlay is embedded into the hang tag that is attached to the product. With this solution, the RFID inlay is not visible and offers all tracking advantages for logistics, distribution and sales.
- Hard Tag with a Lanyard. This secure tag combines shrink management with inventory management and display compliance. The physical nature of the lanyard tag has the capability to combine technologies, such as RF & RFID to leverage existing infrastructure investments.
Our wide product portfolio of inlays and solutions specifically developed for footwear is enhanced by combining it with the customization services (printing and encoding) that are offered by Checkpoint Systems to global accounts that need a one-stop-solution.
To complement the inlay portfolio Checkpoint is also proud to offer a range of fixed infrastructure to read, encode and capture the RFID Data throughout the supply chain. Packing tables, mini tunnels and portable cabinets are just a few examples of what we can offer, when these are used in conjunction with our software platform, HALO, the data is turned into actionable tasks to optimise and accelerate your supply chain processes.
Checkpoint Systems owns 19 service bureaus located in 17 countries, and has more than 40 years of experience in @source global label supply programs. The overall process is coordinated through the CheckNet web solution that has been developed to handle all labelling programs with the needed data security and integrity.