Huayuan Expands Portfolio with Industrial Laundry Tags
HUAYUAN HLT-Serial Tags are RAIN RFID laundry tags with a classic, strict design and robust structure. These tags have an integrated near-field RFID transponder with a U9 QFN package and PCB with embedded electroplated copper antennas.The antenna consists of 200 strands of high-quality stainless fiber with refined nylon, that is wrapped or stitched on blended fabrics and coated with a TPU hotmelt adhesive for the heatseal. It can also be stitched on any textile linen, clothing, uniform for digital track and trace purposes.
The HLT Laundry Tag is a soft, thin, flexible but durable tag, with a stable and consistent performance. It has up to 7 meters of reading range and can withstand harsh industrial laundry processes with 200 recycles a year. Imperceptibly stitched, pocketed or heat sealed, the HLT-Serial Laundry Tag is suited for most fabrics or textile assets. The tags are SGS certified and have passed the heating and bending tests. The HLT Laundry Tags have been applied to many industrial linen products of many brands, both in the laundry industry, and in the healthcare industry. Over 50 million tags are currently in use, particularly in Europe, Japan and the USA.
Key Features of the HLT RFID Laundry Tag:
- Stability in physical structure and performance after 200 industrial laundry process cycles
- Thin, rugged UHF RFID transponder and stainless string fiber with special protection to withstand high temperatures and high pressure
- Various sizes available can meet most requirements for laundry asset tracking, 70 x 10mm, 75 x 10mm, 55 x 12mm, 40 x 30mm, or customized with U8, U9. Delivery can be arranged together with the TID database.
- Millions HLT tags are in production with sufficient RFID chips in stock for fast delivery.
- It is an alternative to silicone laundry tags and over-molding laundry button tags.