What problems do manufacturers face in traditional warehouse management?
- The manual location of stored goods in the warehouse is inefficient.
- The data of the goods being checked in and out of warehouse is mainly being recorded manually, leading to errors and omissions that often occur.
- The collected data entered into the ERP system manually increases the probability of errors.
- It is impossible to know the accurate inventory situation in real time, and companies are therefore unable to arrange reasonable purchases, sales, and shipments.
- A chaotic inventory results in high operating costs.
At present, RFID technology has been applied to many industries such as automobile manufacturing, clothing, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, ...etc. Due to the different industries, the requirements for RFID tags are diverse.
HUAYUAN has been engaged in the R&D and production of RFID products for more than 20 years and can provide various RFID tags. These include flexible paper RFID tags, RFID anti-metal tags, garment RFID tags, RFID labels for wine, laminated PVC RFID tags, plastic housing tags for pallet management, ...etc. HUAYUAN can help you solve the annoying challenge of choosing RFID tags. Custom logos, data printing and encoding are also available.
Advantages of RFID
- Automatic contactless data collection and RFID tag read/write operations in transparent situations.
- Unique identification method, fast reading speed, high recognition rates.
- New data can be written into the RFID tag.
- Hundreds of UHF RFID tags can be read within a second, at a high speed and efficiently.
- Durable RFID tags are resistant to light, high/low temperatures, humidity, dust, grease, chemicals, and are especially suitable for special environments in various industries.
Why are More and More Companies Using RFID Technology in Warehouse Management?
- Streamlining processes and improving efficiency
- Cargo positioning, quick localization
- Reliable inventory control
- Providing the correct number and type of items
- Cost/price transparency
- Reducing inventory costs
- Paperless management, saving labor and paper
- Improving the service level, improving employee and customer satisfaction
- Enhancing the market competitiveness of enterprises and better attracting high-end customers
- Improving corporate credibility and shaping a good corporate image
- Enhancing the reputation of the enterprise and fostering a good image of the enterprise
Types of RFID Tags Commonly Used in Inventory Management:
Cased RFID Tags for Carton Tracking
With a disposable and cost-effective solution, HUAYUAN provides the flexible paper / PET RFID tags for carton management in warehouse and supply chain solutions. The label can be attached directly to the surface of the carton and can be easily read by a UHF reader for the collection of product information. For the tags attached to boxes containing metal or liquid products that are stacked for inventory, HUAYUAN can provide specific solutions. For these projects, customers are required to provide specific application information.
Product RFID Tags
Flexible RFID tags can be directly fixed on a single product. Regarding large equipment or metal products, HUAYUAN can offer flexible and printable RFID anti-metal tags with an outstanding reading distance of up to 8 meters.
RFID Pallet Tracking Tags
RFID pallet tracking tags are used for plastic and returnable pallets: Robust anti-collision plastic housing RFID hard tags are mounted by screw installation or inserted into wooden or plastic returnable pallets. Durable laminated PVC tags are the general economical selection by screw or glue installation.