Topics: Process automation in industry, automotive and logistics!
The new issue of RFID & Wireless IoT Global, the e-magazine for users, integrators and developers of RFID & Wireless IoT, is dedicated to industry and logistics. It deals with cost reduction, data transparency, digitalization and process automation. These are topics that should urgently be considered for future process flows.
The fact that transponders are becoming smaller, performance is increasing and technologies such as UWB or LPWAN are also optimizing processes is also explained in the 2nd issue of RFID & Wireless IoT Global.
- OPC UA: Complete Secured Solution in IIoT Communication!
- Interview with Stefan Hoppe, President and Executive Director, OPC Foundation: OPC UA offers advantages for every industry, saves costs and ensures security!
Practice: Process automation and digitalization
- SEAT: Logistics processes in distribution
- Report by Kathrein Solutions: Pre-series production with UWB technology at a German car manufacturer
- Rauch Landmaschinen: Fertiliser technology in agriculture with HF-RFID
- Istanbul Airport: LPWAN monitors objects and maintenance
- Elsewedy Electric: Cable production in 26 factories with UHF RFID
- Kadia Produktion: Finest drillings in metal - Avoiding confusion with HF-RFID
Technology: transponder, reader and integration
- Safe, Robust, Cost-saving HF RFID Solutions from Turck
- With the integration of Smartrac into the Avery Dennison Intelligent Labels Business, an RFID company is being created that has seven production sites world-wide.
- RFID transponder made by Neosid: Miniaturization and industrial applications
- RFID transponder made by B-ID: Advantages of soft housing
- RFID reader made by Gera-Ident: New RFID hardware
- Support and service at Elatec
- AEG ID offers Key Fob Generator
For the first time, RFID & Wireless IoT Global appears as a digital e-paper. The result: features that make reading comfortable and user-friendly.
The navigation bar creates additional views of the entire magazine as interactive content or as a tiled view for the entire overview. Informative links and embedded videos complement the e-paper. Not just reading, but receiving additional information, gaining qualified knowledge and making direct contact with the interviewee - the e-paper makes all this possible.
Digital edition for download
In the second digital edition of RFID & Wireless IoT Global we report on cost reduction, data transparency, digitization and process automation in industry and logistics. Additional content, statistics, trends and qualified links to contacts extend the digital edition. Result: a thematically focused knowledge pool for all users, IT and hardware developers and integrators.
RFID & Wireless IoT Global: The E-magazine for RFID & Wireless IoT
The e-magazine for users, integrators and developers of RFID & Wireless IoT
- Publication: 6x per year as E-Paper
- Content: Interviews, user reports, statistics, trend evaluations, research results and technology know-how
- Topics: Industrial IoT, Automotive, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Smart City, Security and Consumer IoT
- Technologies: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, RTLS, WiFi, 4G/5G, GPS, ORM, SAW