JYL-FL3515: A UHF Chip for Laundry Applications
The JYL-Tech UHF Laundry Chip was designed specifically to meet the rigours of high volume and high pressure wash workflows. It has also been tested in industrial laundry applications and can withstand repeated washing and drying cycles through professional cleaning equipment. The chip can withstand 200 wash cycles with guaranteed tag performance and endurance.
The UHF laundry chip can be applied quickly and easily in multiple ways thanks to its softness, thickness, and flexibility. It can be sewn, heat-sealed or be pouched, for example.
Being a small, flexible white strip, the tag can be easily embedded in clothing or linen, and remain hidden to the user during daily operations.
For special requirements of certain customers, where the laundry tag should be visible when installed in-line, JYL-Tech has developed and launched the JYL-FL3515, a very small UHF laundry chip that has a read range of up to 3 meters. The chip can also be used for high-speed bulk reading.
Key Facts of the JYL-FL3515:
- Frequency: UHF (865 – 956 MHz)
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, TID 96 bits
- Standards: ISO 18000-6C
- Environment: Laundry, Medical and Health
- Environmental Resistance: Water IP68, mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil, etc
- Installation: Sewn, heat-sealed or pouched.
- Size: L 35mm x W 15mm x T 1.5mm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Read Distance: up to 3M