Kathrein Solutions makes the invisible real!
If you need to select the right components for your IoT application, the Radiation Pattern is the easy way to choose the right UHF RFID antenna.
Listed in tabular form you will find:
- All IoT applications from access control to tolling
- Detection from near field to far field
- Read range from cm range to more than 10m
- Selectivity from focused antenna fields to wide beams
- Alignment of symmetrical and asymmetrical propagation
- Above all an accurate view of the invisible antenna pattern
Kathrein Solutions, leading manufacturer of RFID identification and RTLS localization systems, offers a wide range of RAIN RFID antennas, suitable for a variety of different read ranges by low-range (LORA), mid-range (MIRA) and wide-range (WIRA) antennas.
©KRAI (Kathrein RFID antenna interface) enables different antenna features dynamically, such as polarization switch or antenna cascading for multiple use cases. Based on this diversity, the best antenna for all kind of application can be found easily.
Please get in touch with us – we will be happy to provide you with further details and to tell you more about how our solution can help you too.