Increasing Process Efficiency Throughout the Supply Chain!
More and more fashion and sports retailers are using RFID technology. The ease and accuracy of RFID inventory counting allows retailers using the technology to reliably get a full overview of the item-level stock in their shops and supply chain. Beyond inventory counting, RFID also enables efficient and reliable goods receiving. Order picking, packing and shipping of items are processes where the use of RFID can be beneficial.
Applying RFID in logistics ensures that companies improve their operational efficiency by creating more visibility and streamlining incoming goods processes. With RFID, products are tracked throughout the supply chain.
As it leaves the factory, it enters or exits the distribution centre on its way to the shop. RFID can make processes more efficient and reliable at all moments in the supply chain. It provides transparency and reduces costs while improving performance. At its core, it is about reliable and fast identification of individual products and what data you link to them when in your supply chain.
RFID for an Efficient and Transparent Supply Chain - Benefits at a Glance:
- Gain the ability to check 100% of all incoming goods
- Between 5 and 10% productivity improvement in order picking
- 3 to 7 seconds faster packing of items at e-commerce packing tables
- 60% productivity improvement in cycle counting with improved reliability
- 99.9% reliable deliveries to customers
- 100% item transparency by scanning information from the entire supply chain