Together with bonprix and Zebra Technologies, Mieloo & Alexander will host a webinar on the future of shopping on May 28th!
The spotlight is on the award-winning retail store of the next generation: the bonprix Fashion Connect Store in Hamburg! The entire event will be hosted in German.
Key Facts of the Event
- The 45-minute webinar will take place on May 28th at 11:30 a.m.
- The participation is free of charge
- Sign up here!
Bonprix reports on the flagship store in Hamburg, how online shopping and in-store shopping are combined with the latest RFID technology. It also explains in detail how the Shopping App, IT systems and RFID technology work together to create a unique shopping experience for customers.
Mieloo & Alexander explains in depth about the individual steps of the entire solution in the Fashion Connect Store. The possibilities of the technology for other (fashion) retailers are also illustrated.
Zebra Technologies will discuss the company's role in the field of AutoID, also with regard to the latest developments, such as the new Smartlens RFID solution and the possibilities and potentials associated with it.
The program will be followed by a Q&A session!
The Speakers at a Glance
- Daniel Fuechtenschnieder, Retail Director at bonprix
- Christian Jansen, Digital Product Manager at bonprix
- Eiko Gramlich, Sales Manager at Mieloo & Alexander
- Nadine Riemann-Englert, Solution Sales at Zebra Technologies