The Global Production Language - OPC UA Companion Specifications!
On November 10th 2020, a world first, immersive online event specialized on OPC UA Companion Specifications will take place - conveniently from your home office.
You will learn by VDMA together with OPC Foundation more about the approaches and scope of published or currently being developed OPC UA Companion Specifications for the mechanical and plant engineering industry.
The web event will be held free of charge in English for all interested parties. The slides are also in English.
See detailed agenda and registration here.
In this immersive event you get an overview of:
- the role of the OPC UA standards for mechanical engineering by the VDMA
- Updates of the OPC UA activities and harmonization approaches of the OPC Foundation,
- Information on how OPC UA is impacting the automotive industry
- why umati will strengthen the adoption of OPC UA standards worldwide and in the future
- How the harmonization of OPC UA standards for the machine building industry through "OPC UA for Machinery" serves as the basis for any future OPC UA Companion Specification.
You can choose between several parallel running slots in which experts from the respective areas of mechanical and plant engineering present the OPC UA standards for their industry. Unique insights into the development process and the content of the standard are explained and recommendations for implementation are given.
Stay up-to-date and attend speeches by Atlas Copco, Engel Austria, Homag, ISW Stuttgart, KUKA, Mettler-Toledo, Oskar Fresh, Trumpf, OPC Foundation, TU Munic, Umati, VDMA, VDW, Vitronic, Wittenstein Cyber Motor and WIWA.
Experience the New Online Conference Technology
This event will use state-of-the-art online conference technology. You will have the option to "visit" the "conference" with your own avatar and navigate through the conference building and experience the new immersive technology of conferences or use the live stream, where you can also choose between the different speeches and listen in the traditional way.
- Slot: Asia and Europe 8:00 am to 11:30 am CET
- Slot: America and Europe 16:00 to 19:30 CET