Automated labelling can significantly increase the speed at which products, components, cables and even laboratory samples can be identified. It enables you to comply with traceability requirements, while protecting profitability.
Brady offers a complete, automated labelling solution that includes industrial-grade labels, automated label printing software and automated print & apply systems.
Reliable labels are selected or designed to stay attached and remain legible in your working environment. They are automatically printed by smart label printing software and print & apply systems that can be fully integrated in your environment, and driven by your existing data.
Increase production output by improving label data quality while printing labels at greater speed on fixed or flexible locations with automated labelling.
- Increase label data quality: avoid costly labelling errors by using data directly from a single source of authority, which can be a simple spreadsheet, a complete ERP-system, or anything in between
- Increase labelling speed: remove the need to retype data and save up to 5 minutes per label print job
- Great printing flexibility: print on a wide range of professional label printers on fixed locations or anywhere with wifi-access
Full and Durable Track & Trace
Brady offers the scanners, printers, apps and labels you need to implement a reliable track & trace solution in challenging environments. Our labels are designed, constructed and tested to keep 2D-codes, barcodes and QR-codes intact and legible where other labels fail so you don't lose the ability to track & trace products, cables, components or raw materials.
Easy to Use Scanners
Brady offers a range of easy-to-use, high density scanners with superior imaging technology (Adaptus) that enable
- Fast and efficient scanning of any barcode, 2D-code or QR-code on a range of surfaces
- Optimal handling thanks to a light weight and small size
- Durable and reliable, stays intact in drop tests when falling from up to 1.8 m.
Brady labels can be printed with high contrast barcodes, 2D-codes and QR-codes that are easy to read for our scanners. Our researched and tested durable label materials can keep barcodes legible, even when exposed to UV, humidity, extreme heat or cold, chemicals or abrasion. For challenging industrial environments, Brady offers specific labelling solutions to maximise durability.
In order to achieve full track & trace control, you can use Brady Workstation apps to quickly design labels, import data from ERP or LIMS-systems, add QR-codes, barcodes or other 2D-codes, serialise and hit print. When printed with the specialised inks of a Brady printer, our label materials can identify items throughout complete production cycles and in storage much more effectively and much longer than any non-specialised solution.