Another unique point of the EA500+ with the RP100 is they can be recharged together via one single cradle. This major difference, from many other similar solutions in the market, was a key reason why a renowned fashion retailer in France chose Unitech.
Much inventory and stock these days is being tagged with RFID. This radio-frequency identification uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags. This makes checking stock a lot easier and faster than instead counting piece by piece or box by box. The RP100 is a UHF RFID Gun-Grip which is specifically designed for EA500+. You only need to slide the EA500+ in the holder and close it. Your EA500+ is then ready for both barcode and RFID/UHF reading.
RP100 UHF RFID Gun-Grip:
- Reading up to 5 meters away
- Standard with Circular antenna design or optional directive antenna
- Up to 600 tags per second
- Adjustable antenna output power for near to far reading
- 5200 mAh rechargeable Li-ION battery in the gun-grip
- 1D and 2D scanning capabilities
EA500+ Android 8.1 Enterprise Device:
- Android 8.1 with GMS, Google Enterprise Device certified with 5” HD display
- Suitable for any mobile worker: 3G / 4G LTE and GPS
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/f/h/i/k/r/v (fast roaming) and Bluetooth® 4.2 low energy
- Ultra-sensitive capacitive touch screen (compatible with gloves and supports wet resistance)
- Rugged: Corning® Gorilla Glass® 3, IP65 rated and 5-foot drop specification
- All-in-one function: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 13MP camera
- Dual Scanning Buttons (left and right side) and programmable key
- Device supported versatile: SOTI, AirWatch, 42Gears, and MoboLink
The Unitech RP100 is a great new add-on for EA500+ Enterprise Device
RFID is becoming a widely used technique for fast and efficient warehousing and in-store inventory taking. Our RP100 UHF RFID Gun-Grip is designed to meet these needs. Picking large orders and checking large inventory from near to far is an easy effort thanks to the RP100 integration with our EA500+ devices. The gun grip makes for easy and portable use and the wide range in RFID frequencies make this a widely applicable device; especially in warehousing and in-store inventory taking.
Portability and durability
The grip is made of durable material that withstands a drop up to 1.5 meters onto a steel plate and can work in hot and cold environments. The scanner can read both 1D and 2D barcodes and the RFID reader can read 902 - 928 MHz (US) and 865 - 868 MHz (EU) frequencies. The RP100 can read up to 600 tags per second for ultra-fast stock taking.
The 5200 mAh battery included in the gun-grip will extend working times, this way you get full shift usage throughout the working day and weighs only 420 grams (including the battery). You can charge the RP100 and EA500+ at the same time over the charging and communication cradle or the USB Type-C that is included in the box.
The EA500+ has a compact design but a rugged format
Powered by Android 8.1 operating system the EA500+ is one of the most flexible mobile computers in the market with a weight of only 210 g. It’s easy to carry around for a variety of vertical applications within the retail, hospitality and field service sectors. The EA500+ is a rugged 5” mobile enterprise computer combining strong features with powerful 1D/2D data collection; and with the RP100 you have a great versatile RFID solution.