Automotive & Industrial IoT
Focus on Automotive & Industrial IoT!
This issue is all about Portugal and port wine, demonstrating car manufacturer Audi's technological assertiveness at the level of identification technologies, explaining geolocation with LoRaWAN, and showing why the OPC Foundation plays an enormous role in the overall success of Industry 4.0. It also explains how Michelin car tires are networked with RFID technology and how Denso monitors, controls and connects production equipment.
- OPC Foundation: Bridging the Gap from the Sensor to the Cloud and Back with OPC-UA – Open Standard for Industrial Automation and Interface Between OT and IT.
- Bouygues Construction Matériel: Geolocation via LoRaWAN – Bouygues Construction Matériel Networks Over 20,000 Devices in Real Time.
- Audi: Neckarsulm Site Realizes Automobile Production of the Future – Comprehensive Vehicle Identification via a UHF RFID Label on the Car Body.
- Denso Wave Europe: Networked Production – Network, Monitor and Control Production Equipment.
- Michelin: Connected Car Tires – Michelin Intends to Tag All Tires with RFID by 2023.
- Symington: Wine Production – Load Carrier Tracking with RFID in Portugal.