Smart City & Consumer IoT
Focus on Smart City & Consumer IoT!
Although both the cover page and two articles in this e-magazine whisk you away to beautiful Portugal, and four other articles are written from the technological perspective of the companies HID Global, Kathrein Solutions, Elatec and Rinas Gerätetechnik, a major thematic focus is the interview article with Frank Bösenberg, the Managing Director of Silicon Saxony in Germany.
More than 360 stakeholders in the semiconductor industry are located in the region around Dresden, and the state of Saxony is considered the largest semiconductor location in Europe. Every third chip manufactured in Europe comes from the Silicon Saxony region.
- SILICON SAXONY - GLOBAL Semiconductor Shortage
- HID Global - AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE with HID Trusted Tag Services
- RINAS Gerätetechnik - HIGH-TECH Card Encoding Systems "Made in Germany"
- KATHREIN Solutions - VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION with RAIN RFID
- ELATEC - MOBILE ACCESS AUTHORIZATIONS via Smartphone
- UNIVERSITY OF Porto - NFC & BLE Micro-Location Mobile Ticketing Solution
- FIT/ISEL Lisbon - LoRaWAN at the Core of a Smart City