On behalf of the editorial staff, I am happy to once again introduce you to recent market developments with well researched and journalistically edited RFID & Wireless IoT solutions in this issue. The mixture of innovative research, use cases, and technology articles provides various perspectives for a flow of knowledge. Articles from the sectors of logistics, industry, public administration, leisure time, and the steel industry are an important part of this.
Feel free to download your own copy at RFID & Wireless IoT Global!
- 52 pages of exclusive articles about RFID, NFC, LPWAN and BLE
- Coverstory by NXP Semiconductors: Smart logistics is the key to a secure and fast supply chain
- Current use cases by Wiegand, Public Prosecution service in Qatar, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia, Singapore General Hospital, Silent Partner Technologies, and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Technology article with Impinj
- Research insights from VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS
- Key Topics: Logistics & Supply Chain, Research, Smart City, and Healthcare
In cooperation with NXP, JADAK, Turck, Impinj, RAIN RFID, ETH Zurich, OGTech, FEIG, VTT, Faxitron, Singapore General Hospital, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia, Kathrein Solutions, Balluff, identytag, Pepperl+Fuchs and Fraunhofer IIS