Technology Articles and Applications in Automotive and Industrial IoT!
The latest issue Automotive and Industrial IoT of the specialist journal RFID & Wireless IoT Global released today.
This issue is all about Portugal and port wine, demonstrating car manufacturer Audi's technological assertiveness at the level of identification technologies, explaining geolocation with LoRaWAN, and showing why the OPC Foundation plays an enormous role in the overall success of Industry 4.0. It also explains how Michelin car tires are networked with RFID technology and how Denso monitors, controls and connects production equipment.
This Issue's Focus
- OPC Foundation: Bridging the Gap from the Sensor to the Cloud and Back!
- Bouygues Construction Matériel: Geolocation via LoRaWAN
- Audi: Neckarsulm Site Realizes Automobile Production of the Future
- Denso Wave Europe: Networked Production
- Michelin: Connected Car Tires
- Symington: Load Carrier Tracking with RFID in Wine Production
An issue that stands out with a novel and modern layout, enthusiasm for success stories and a keen interest in dialogues with interviewees. A new chapter in the history of the publishing house has begun.
The website has also been updated and expanded with additional features and its categories have been optimized. The menu option "Service & Support" is brand new. The completion of the entire restructuring of the website is scheduled for the summer of 2021. Particularly important is the log-in function that we have installed on the website since February 2021.
Remarkable and extremely gratifying is the great interest in the new Think WIOT Days. Seven will take place in total in 2021. Three have already been held – Retail & Logistics, Automotive & Industrial IoT and Healthcare & Security – but can still be found on the website as video productions.
RFID & Wireless IoT Global
The e-magazine for users, integrators and developers of RFID & Wireless IoT
- Publication: 6x per year as E-Paper
- Content: Interviews, user reports, statistics, trend evaluations, research results and technology know-how
- Topics: Industrial IoT, Automotive, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Smart City, Security and Consumer IoT
- Technologies: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, RTLS, WiFi, 4G/5G, GPS, ORM, SAW