Focus on Industrial IoT & Maintenance!
Today, the Industrial IoT & Maintenance issue of the trade e-magazine RFID & Wireless IoT Global has been published. This issue focuses on technology articles and application descriptions on the topic of industry and maintenance.
The Internet of Things is revolutionizing Industry 4.0. Automated industrial processes are the key to optimal efficiency in factories and production facilities alike. Increased automation, optimized data collection and data analysis, and overall optimized workflows and processes are achieved with wireless IoT technologies.
The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has made the need for industrial automation and IoT highly visible. Companies are now investing in the new automated future with RFID & wireless IoT technologies.
Main Topics in the Issue
- An Industrial Grade "One More Thing" from Baden-Württemberg by ACD Elektronik
- RAIN RFID Antennas "Made in New Zealand" by Times-7
- The Added Value of RAIN RFID from Supply Chains to Your Vehicle by NXP Semiconductors
- Intelligent Asset Management in the Field by Siemens
- The Tracking Chambers by Turck Vilant Systems
- Smart Buildings Create a Smart City by Inepro
- Short-Range Wireless for Industry and Supply Chain by Confidex
- RFID is the Key to Smarter Vehicle Production by Avery Dennison
- How to Build an RTLS on 100,000 Square Meters in One Day by Wirepas
- Augmented RFID Meets the Challenges of Industry 4.0 and IIoT by EM Microelectronic
- IoT-Based Tracking for Multi-Way Transport Systems by SmartMakers
Flexible Handheld with Own Android Platform from ACD Elektronik
What the tech giant Apple calls the "one more thing" at its keynotes – the latest, sometimes disruptive, product highlight – is the M2Smart SE for ACD Elektronik. The flexible and modular device is specially designed for use in industry, retail and logistics. Around 10 different devices can already be used with the patented plug-in mechanism. Learn more about the development process and the next steps in this issue.
UHF RFID Antennas from Times-7
For the first time, a company from New Zealand is featured in an issue of RFID & Wireless IoT Global. The global high-tech company focuses on the development and production of RAIN (UHF) RFID antennas. The specialists pursue three goals: Functionality, aesthetics and robustness. Learn more about the products and applications from New Zealand.
Lectures at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 Conference
Additionally, selected lectures from the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 digital conference have been prepared. Learn more about short-range wireless for industry and supply chain. Find out how RFID technology acts as a gateway to smart vehicle production.
How does an RTLS infrastructure cover 100,000 square meters in just one day? How does Augmented RFID meet the challenges of Industry 4.0 and IIoT? Furthermore, you can learn more about IoT-based tracking for returnable transport systems in this issue. The highlight: The lectures of the respective speakers are integrated into the e-paper in full length.
RFID & Wireless IoT Global: The Trade E-Magazine for RFID & Wireless IoT
The E-Magazine for Users, Integrators and Developers of RFID & Wireless IoT
- Publication: 6x per year as an E-Paper
- Content: Interviews, user reports, statistics, trend evaluations, research results and technology know-how
- Topics: Industrial IoT, Automotive, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Smart City, Security and Consumer IoT
- Technologies: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, RTLS, WiFi, 4G/5G, GPS, ORM, SAW