The 05/2020 issue focuses on technology articles and applications on the topic of "logistics"!
Today, the Logistics & Supply Chain issue of the trade e-magazine RFID & Wireless IoT Global has been published. A complex, comprehensive and global economic sector with countless sub-sectors: Production logistics, warehouse logistics, transport logistics or intralogistics.
Logistics is the engine of the global world. If this engine starts to stutter, we all stutter along with it. That is why the aspect of robustness is at the top of the agenda in this extraordinary year when it comes to logistics processes.
Robustness is not (only) in the sense of physical resilience – it is more about the transparency of logistical processes, about being able to detect disturbances early or to anticipate them.
Main Topics in the Issue
- Cover Story by AEG ID: One Reader for All Applications
- RFID Labeling Machines from Bluhm Systeme
- Automation in Libraries: Case Studies of TU Dortmund and WU Vienna
- Solutions for the Construction Industry, Warehouse Logistics, Automotive Industry and Maintenance from Kathrein Solutions
- Cyber Security & Digitalization in the Healthcare Sector
- AI for an Improved Quality of Life at DFKI
- DevPacks: Software from Elatec
- RFID Hardware for All Frequencies from Feig Electronic
Crisis as Opportunity?
This perhaps slightly old-fashioned appeal to hold out is an essential aspect when it comes to the use of RFID & wireless IoT technologies. All companies that relied on the early use of technologies in their supply chains were able to overcome disruptions more easily. Numerous market participants who have so far hesitated with regard to technology integration and digital transformation can be seen in the RFID & wireless IoT industry: "We have everything you need!”
Cover Story: New Readers from AEG ID for Production Logistics
The Ulm-based company has been developing and producing RFID hardware for over 30 years. With a product premiere of completely new types of readers, the RFID specialists are targeting the requirements of the identification of load carriers in production machines and the associated conveyor technology. The readers are designed for 100-percent detection. This ensures the highest possible system availability.
Security, Books and Cars – The Additional Topics
Logistics is required in every sector: In the library as well as in the automotive supplier industry. The good news: There is a solution for every requirement. In this issue, you can also read about the steps developers, integrators and users have taken to achieve this.
RFID & Wireless IoT Global: The Trade E-Magazine for RFID & Wireless IoT
The E-Magazine for Users, Integrators and Developers of RFID & Wireless IoT
- Publication: 6x per year as an E-Paper
- Content: Interviews, user reports, statistics, trend evaluations, research results and technology know-how
- Topics: Industrial IoT, Automotive, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Smart City, Security and Consumer IoT
- Technologies: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, RTLS, WiFi, 4G/5G, GPS, ORM, SAW