Counterfeit products in the cosmetics sector are damaging for business. 51 percent of counterfeit beauty products come from China, followed by Hong Kong with 14.4 percent.
- Independently verify the authenticity of products
- Additional NFC features to strengthen customer loyalty
- Analysis data for the optimization of marketing
The packaging of Alba 1913 products is marked with NFC tags. Customers can install an app on their smartphone. The authenticity check starts with a tap of the NFC tag.
The app provides customers with additional information about the product (ingredients, shelf life). A consumption calendar can also be set up, for example to reorder products in advance. Video tutorials provide tips on the correct application or combination with other products.
For each tap of a tag, anonymized localization data is stored, which provides information on how often and how many products were tapped where. This information is used by Alba Thyment to open new store locations.
Hardware & Software
- Authentication convenient for customers via tap - no camera required
- Customer loyalty through additional information in the app
- Messages about marketing activities via push function
- Anonymous localization data supports the optimization of sales channels
- The use of a hybrid UHF NFC chip creates the opportunity to realize additional potential in the supply chain.
Questions? Get in contact with the editorial team!