When the company was founded, it was already determined that the entire production and logistics would be digitally networked. All processes are to be implemented without manual intervention or documentation wherever possible.
- All production and logistics processes should be transparent and traceable
- The accounting of recorded data is to be posted in real-time in the online system
- Paperless manufacturing
All production materials and supplies are labeled with RFID transponders immediately after delivery. Components and load carriers are automatically identified via a special RFID interface. The identification is carried out via gates at the hall corridors as well as via handhelds.
All vehicle bodies are labeled with RFID tags in the body construction. At each assembly station the vehicles are thus identified and compared with the customer-specific production order.
All the RFID data recorded is posted in real-time in the factory's online system via mobile radio - initially 4G, later 5G.
- The consistent, digital recording of vehicles, materials, and load carriers ensures complete transparency in production
- Production planning can be timed more closely
- Real-time data transmission creates free capacities for increasing production volumes
- With the series production of the e.GO Life, the number of assembly processes and the demand for production materials increases. Identification systems will simultaneously process more and more data. In order to handle these masses of data securely, reliably, and quickly in the future, e.GO Mobile relies on 5G technologies.
Questions? Get in contact with the editorial team!