Customers expect prompt answers to questions about products and services. Store employees must search for information or call colleagues at stationary terminals. The generation of information was time-consuming and caused longer waiting times for customers.
Questions that a solution should answer regardless of location in the store:
- Is a particular product still in stock in another color?
- Do competitors offer the same product at a different price?
- Which advertising or discount campaigns are currently active?
- Does one product complement another?
Around 7,000 handhelds were put into operation in all German Globus specialist stores. Inquiries and information can be requested or provided directly on-site
An integrated imager captures 1D and 2D bar codes for inventory verification. The integrated camera allows you to capture photos, signatures, or video. An identity check, for example for user login to the device, is performed via NFC. E-mails are retrieved via Internet access and competitive prices are compared.
The support of Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk Express and Pro enables communication comparable to a telephone (Voice over IP).
Hardware & Software
- Customer inquiries are answered individually and directly
- Information is available regardless of location
- Reduction of travel and waiting times
- Increase in customer satisfaction and sales successes
Questions? Get in contact with the editorial team!