Counterfeit products can cause loss of sales, poor customer experience and a damaged reputation. In addition, counterfeit liquor may contain toxic and harmful ingredients.
- Binding method to prove 100% origin and originality
- Customer confidence
- Personalized customer communication
- Support for appellation registration (protected geographical indication)
Each bottle of whisky is marked with an NFC tag. Tapping the transponder generates a unique URL which, when connected to the Internet via a Cloud Product Authentication Service, confirms the authenticity of the product.
The verification of a manipulated NFC tag is not possible. Matching an incorrect tag with the Cloud service generates an error message indicating that the product is a fake.
The verification of the appellation is seamlessly enabled.
An app is used to open a personalized communication channel to whisky buyers, for example to inform them about new products or individualized offers.
Hardware & Software
- Reduction of counterfeiting and curbing of grey market activities
- Secure and traceable customer communication
- Seamless appellation
- Securing brand value
Questions? Get in contact with the editorial team!