The selection of flooring is usually made in consultations with professional sales personnel. In order to support customers in the selection process, a solution was sought for how customers can also virtually capture the spatial effect of the flooring.
- Virtual view of the selected flooring in an individual room situation
- Intuitive use for customers without previous knowledge
- Linking haptic with visual impressions and additional product information
Parador opted for an interactive table with integrated RFID technology. Customers place selected floor patterns, which are labeled with UHF RFID labels, on a predefined table surface. The UHF RFID stick reader, integrated on the inside of the table, records the ID of the pattern and sends this information in real-time to a tablet installed on the table.
An app on the tablet displays the selected floor in room situations defined by the customer.
Customers can select up to two favorite floor patterns and seamlessly compare or combine them in the app in the selected room situations.
Hardware & Software
- Decision support
- Retrieval of additional information
- Automatic recording of product ID
Questions? Get in contact with the editorial team!