Who we are
LAB ID, headquartered in Bologna, Italy, was founded in 2002 and is a leading European RFID tag manufacturer and solutions provider. In over 10 years LAB ID has enriched its product portfolio and developed innovative solutions based on the latest RFID trends in order to offer prompt and valid answers to the increasing demand for high-end RFID products.
Great emphasis has always been placed on the project, from the initial analysis to the implementation, guiding and assisting the customer through all phases to get the maximum advantage of the technology. The offer includes a vast range of RFID (NFC/UHF) tags as well as special services such as custom tag designs, based on specific requirements.
What we do
LAB ID is entirely focused on RFID Solutions, most of the time designed based on customer specifications. Core service may be summarized as follows: RFID (UHF & NFC) inlays and labels production and supply (European Facilities), custom product design and manufacturing, service bureau, SW/HW support, SW/HW integration support.
LAB ID offers evaluation and implementation of the total RFID design cycle. This includes and is not limited to:
- HW (tag and reader), HW/SW support
- Custom tag design
- Logistic flow process evaluation and data management
This activity is performed by LAB ID directly in combination with IT departments of customers or by partner companies that enable the best final RFID solution.
LAB ID mission is innovation and continuous improvement.
- New device and technology introduction to enable better logistics /design specifications
- Custom tag design to fulfil final application specifications
- Enhanced Service Bureau: printing and encoding service based on customer datasource / production launches
- SW algorithms to enhance reading efficiency on tunnel and gate (Tunnel on fly) to use less shielding and higher speed logistic lines.