Postek – focusing on RFID and Barcode Innovations
Established in 1998, Postek has been focused on RFID and barcode technical renovations, professional & efficient technical services, and is now recognized globally for its product durability, quality and credibility.
Headquartered in Shenzhen with a factory in Dongguan, China, Postek is an expanding Chinese manufacturer delivering exquisitely designed RFID/Barcode label printers all over the world. Beauty, simplicity and durability are the unmistakable trademarks of the Postek Brand.
With a complete line of printers, ranging from HF RFID to UHF RFID printers, Postek constantly strives to meet the ever-changing market requirements by providing excellent products with unique differentiating features and an outstanding performance.
Postek also insists on clever innovations enabling users to enjoy a more comfortable experience that goes beyond their expectations. As a pioneer of RFID/barcode label printers in China, Postek has earned a reputation for RFID encoding efficiency and accuracy, barcode printing performance and durability guaranteed by advanced structural design and top-quality raw materials.
By working closely with RFID solutions providers and leading brands both in China and abroad, Postek has accumulated rich experience for retail, manufacturing, library, healthcare, financial, logistics and warehousing applications, thus having an insight understanding of customer needs and developed value-added features for RFID solutions.
Value-added features for Postek RFID printers
- HEAT EQUILIBRIUM ADAPTIVE TUNING™-Innovative heating control technique delivers superb print quality and guarantees prolonged printhead lifespan by 2-3 times
- Intelligent RFID Encoding Technique Encode/Verify after printing, 100% encoding accuracy
- Ingenious RFID Antenna Design Supports min. 12 mm inlay space, ensures higher efficiency & accuracy and lower cost
- Simplified RFID calibration process, one-button-press RFID calibration, takes 15 seconds only
- Advanced structural design, supports on-metal RFID tags, thickness up to 1.3 mm
- Customized features for specific project/application
Postek is always keen to grow together with its partners and customers by sharing business opportunities, exchanging ideas on market demands and technical improvement, and providing timely and professional support.
At the upcoming RFID and Wireless IoT tomorrow 2019 Conference on October 29th and 30th in Darmstadt near Frankfurt, Germany, POSTEK invites you to a personal consultation and is available to answer any questions you may have.