11 lectures from 10:00 to 17:00 CET on February 17th!
The Think WIOT Days start with application examples as well as the latest technologies and innovations in retail: 11 lectures on February 17th in English as a livestream conference.
- Florian Kette, NeXR Technologies, Digital Shopping Avatar
- Stefan Otte, Levi Strauss & Co, Inventory Accuracy
- Stephen Howells, Checkpoint Systems, Omnichannel Retail
- Alexander Yashin & Agata Mielewczyk, LPP, RFID Rollout
- Mick Oliver, Zebra Technologies, Robotics
- Sebastian Stahl, CHEP Deutschland, NB-IoT Tracker in Pallets
- Ralf Schikiera, Deutsche Telekom, Supply Chain Transparency
- Lara Stengel, Kulinarikwelten Stengel, Anonymous Customer Counts
- Thomas Pellkofer, XPOLI, Customer Analytics and AI
- Isabelle Devant, Primo1D, Yarn with UHF RFID
- Torsten Strauch, r-pac, UHF/NFC for Retail
Omnichannel and Digitalization
Can omnichannel strategies reduce costs and enhance customer service? Are omnichannel strategies the silver bullet for all challenges? How do online commerce and personal sales experience fit together? Digitally addressing the customer with a strategy? What role does artificial intelligence and the evaluation of buyer behavior play?
Stationary retail must respond to the growing market of online sales with brand loyalty and customer experience.
The 11 expert lectures in 3 thematic sessions will inspire and educate. Know-how will be provided by experienced technology specialists and end users.
Be Part of the Experience – Live!
Register today - participation is free of charge! The complete program and further information can be found here. We look forward to welcoming you to the Think WIOT Day "Knowledge for Retailers" on February 17th, 2021!