10 Full Length Video Productions of the Lectures Here!
The livestream conference "Solutions in Retail & Logistics" on February 17th took place with 12 experts and 133 participants. Over 50 questions were answered live in the Q&A sessions.
Recorded Lectures are Online
The recorded lectures were supplemented by additional videos, edited and prepared as a video production. Members of the RFID & Wireless IOT Search Platform can listen to and watch the recorded video productions free of charge with their log-in credentials.
Click here to register for free.
- Florian Kette, NeXR Technologies, Digital Shopping Avatar
- Stefan Otte, Levi Strauss & Co, Inventory Accuracy
- Stephen Howells, Checkpoint Systems, Omnichannel Retail
- Alexander Yashin & Agata Mielewczyk, LPP, RFID Rollout
- Mick Oliver, Zebra Technologies, AI & Robotics
- Sebastian Stahl, CHEP Deutschland, NB-IoT Tracker in Pallets
- Lara Stengel, Kulinarikwelten Stengel, Anonymous Customer Counts
- Thomas Pellkofer, XPOLI, Customer Analytics and AI
- Isabelle Devant, Primo1D, Yarn with UHF RFID
- Torsten Strauch, r-pac, Twintag Technology
E-Magazine "Retail and Logistics" is Available Online Here
Zebra Technologies' cover story "My Name is EMA50 - Robots with Sensors, Cameras and WLAN on Board" showcases the benefits of robot-assisted replenishment control.
Other topics include omnichannel, AI and robotics, anonymous customer counts and analytics, and inventory accuracy.
Included in the issue: Editorially prepared lectures from the Think WIOT Day on February 17th and additional information on the lecture topics.
Outlook – Think WIOT Days 2021
The next Think WIOT Day on the topic of Healthcare: Digitalization and Security in Day-to-Day Hospital Operations will take place on May 12th. Further dates include:
- Smart City and Consumer IoT on July 7th
- Logistics and Supply Chain on September 8th
- Industry 4.0 and Maintenance on November 3rd
We look forward to welcoming you at the Think WIOT Days!