Short Video Sums Up the Upcoming Think WIOT Day Healthcare!
The video previews the topic-specific lectures and shows which topics will be on the agenda live on May 12th. Six hospitals will present their experiences and practical expertise. Five technology experts will contribute their know-how from everyday clinical practice.
The livestream conference "Wireless IoT Solutions in Healthcare" will start on May 12th at 10:00 CEST. The conference will be held in English. Two moderators will guide the audience through the program. Important: Accreditation is free of charge for participants. Click here for the final program.
- Digitalization and protection against cyber attacks
- Asset tracking of medical devices
- Product authentication of pharmaceuticals
- Temperature monitoring of medical products
- Patient compliance monitoring
- Automation of the sterile goods supply in the OR
- Pneumatic tube system between ward and laboratory
- NFC/RFID chip for battery-free operation of sensors
Quality of Care and Patient Safety
Indoor and outdoor asset tracking – Patient compliance monitoring – Sterile supply automation – Pneumatic tube system to connect wards, buildings and laboratory medicine – Product authentication and anti-counterfeiting protection for pharmaceuticals.
Simply Register and be Fully Informed!
Free participant accreditation is now available. By registering, you will be granted access to all subsequent Think WIOT Days and to exclusive editorial content of RFID & WIOT Search. Click here to register.
Meet international experts live and digitally! You can find the full program for May 12th here.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Think WIOT Days 2021!
An Overview of the Other Topics and Dates of the Think WIOT Days 2021
- Wireless IoT Technologies on June 16th
- Smart City and Consumer IoT on July 7th
- Logistics and Supply Chain on September 8th
- Industry 4.0 and Maintenance on November 3rd