Visit JADAK at Booth #4607 of AACC 2018 on July 29 in Chichago, IL USA to learn how detection and analysis solutions can benefit your medical application. Check out our live demonstrations at the Expo to learn how:
- Machine vision and RFID can improve accuracy and efficiency in a pre-analytical IVD test tube carousel display.
- Barcode can increase throughput in a high speed IVD carousel.
- A point of care desktop analyzer with RFID can validate and track consumables.
- A point of care lateral flow analyzer with machine vision can ensure specimen accuracy and quality.
- A handheld barcode scanner with RFID can improve patient safety and reduce cost.
- Machine vision can be used to measure sample quality.
Schedule a VIP Booth Tour for a one-on-one demo meeting.
Plus, check out our other products on display, including scan engines, handheld scanners, machine vision smart cameras, spectrometers, chart recorders, and our newest products, including the IZAR 4-port reader.
Want more in-depth info on RFID in IVD applications?
Sign up to attend AACC’s Brown Bag Educational Session on Monday July 30 at 7:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. featuring Chuck Barber, Product Manager at JADAK. The session is being held in the South Building, Level 4, Vista Ballroom (S406) and pre-registration is required.
Chuck will share RFID trends, use and benefits in laboratory automation and clinical diagnostic applications. Learn how RFID is being used to solve inspection, tracking, detection, documenting, and analysis challenges. And hear about real examples of application problems RFID has solved.
Email email@example.com to request a FREE Expo Pass ($40 value) or contact us by just clicking the link of one of our contacts and hit the contact form.