The Latest Retail & Consumer IoT Solutions at Europe's Largest IoT Event!
Tired of shrinkage, confusing supply chains and time-consuming inventory counts? If so, retailers take note: Europe's largest wireless IoT event will kick off on October 19th and 20th, including brand new innovations, IoT products and solutions for retail and consumer IoT.
Four Lectures on Retail & Consumer IoT in the Conference Program
"Retailers that use RAIN RFID, for example, are more successful than their competitors in the long run," says Matt Branda, Vice President Product, Impinj. "Omnichannel services, the customer journey, inventory management and the supply chain are optimized."
Visitors of the Wireless IoT tomorrow can find out exactly how this works in the conference program. Technology companies and end users will present the latest research, development work and innovations for digitized retail in talks. Also taking part are:
- “As a Retailer, What Kept Me Awake at Night” from Gary Tattersall, RFKeeper, a DENSO WAVE EUROPE partner
- “The Evolution of RAIN RFID and its Impact on Retail” from Martin Liebl, Impinj
- “Unique ID Platform. Track the Digital Story of Your Product” from Marco Furli, Beontag
- “Embedded RFID, from Omnichannel to Circular Economy” from Ludovic Paquet, Primo1D
Lectures will cover the use of RFID in retail, digital twins and brand protection in the fashion industry, and how RFID is embedded directly into apparel items to ensure traceability throughout the supply chain.
Retail and Consumer IoT Experts Among Exhibitors
In addition to the conference, the Wireless IoT tomorrow has other highlights in store for retailers who are blazing the trail for the future of digital retail. Among the more than 80 exhibitors are retail and consumer IoT specialists with innovative solutions. These include:
- Avery Dennison – the RFID label specialist's solutions optimize inventory management, traceability and omnichannel services for various retail segments, such as fashion or food retail.
- DENSO WAVE EUROPE – the hardware specialist has expanded its product and solution portfolio and offers complete solutions for the retail sector. RFID, barcode and QR codes are used in combination.
- LAB ID – customized RFID and NFC solutions from the Italian RFID specialist strengthen brand protection, increase customer interaction and enable accurate traceability for products in the supply chain.
- Zebra Technologies – The RFID, robotics, hardware and software solutions optimize inventory counting and replenishment control in retail stores, among other things.
Optimize your omnichannel services and inventory management, and increase customer satisfaction with technology solutions. Take the first step towards digitization with a visit to the Wireless IoT tomorrow. Secure your tickets now!
Exhibition & Conference on October 19th & 20th
Wiesbaden (near Frankfurt Airport), Germany