The Latest IoT and Automation Solutions Make Logistics and Supply Chain Efficient, Transparent and Digital!
"Given the shortage of materials and supply bottlenecks, warehouse automation and digitalization of the logistics supply chain is an absolute must!", knows Jessica Säilä, Head of Marketing of the automation specialist Turck Vilant Systems.
It's no surprise: almost one hundred percent inventory accuracy, complete traceability of all processes, and high process speeds are just some of the advantages of digital and automated solutions.
Visitors will get an overview of the latest products and solutions, concrete practical tips for digitization and expert advice on logistics and supply chains at the Wireless IoT tomorrow on October 19th and 20th – live and direct at the RheinMain CongressCenter Wiesbaden.
Extensive Conference Program with Lectures on All Aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain
The Wireless IoT tomorrow offers IoT for all – for SMEs as well as for large companies. How is an RFID and automation solution integrated into a warehouse from scratch? How can an existing RFID system be expanded? And how is the supply chain made sustainable? Concrete practical tips, field reports and success stories are provided by the conference program with more than 30 lectures – 8 of them on the topic of logistics and supply chain on October 19th:
- “Massive IoT – Enabling Real-time Cold Chain for Israel’s Largest Retailer Shufersal” from Eric Casavant, Wiliot
- “Why RFID is Underused in Logistics and What is Needed to Unleash its Potential” from Danny Haak, Nedap Harmony
- “Mixed Technologies for Automatisation in Manufacturing and Logistics” from Peter Albrecht, Lexmark
- “Supply Chain Visibility, Driving Efficiencies” from Gary Tattersall, RFKeeper, a DENSO WAVE Europe Partner
- “How RFID Can Help to Enhance Sustainability of Supply Chains” from Michael Baucke, Tageos
- “Cooling Chain with RFID in the Pharmaceutical Environment” from Sebastian Holzschuh, n:con, and Thomas Heijnen, Kathrein Solutions
- “The Success Story of the Finnish ProMart: RFID Enables Autonomous Shopping and Self-service Warehouses in Industrial Settings” from Jessica Säilä, Turck Vilant Systems
- “Paperless Intralogistics” from René Wermke, Panasonic Industry Europe
Networking at the Wireless IoT tomorrow for Your Logistics and Supply Chain Solution
The concentrated expertise for IoT solutions is not only available to visitors during the lectures: Each lecture is followed by a live Q&A round with questions from the audience. Speakers will also be present afterwards at the booths of the respective exhibitors.
Interested? Click here for the detailed exhibitors' directory.
Be there live. Find the right solutions for logistics and supply chain – with full transparency, traceability and precision – at the Wireless IoT tomorrow 2022. Get your ticket now!
Exhibition & Conference on October 19th & 20th
Wiesbaden (near Frankfurt Airport), Germany