Experience IoT Innovations and Developments Up Close!
Ever since the revival of the Wireless IoT tomorrow as a live event in 2021, it has been clear that anyone who attends is at the pulse of the wireless IoT industry. In 2022, visitors to Europe's largest wireless IoT event can expect even more: over 80 exhibitors and 30 expert lectures - live on-site at the RheinMain CongressCenter in Wiesbaden. The focus will be on the latest products, solutions, user reports and practical tips on the use of wireless IoT technologies.
11 Lectures on Wireless IoT Innovation and Trends in the Conference Program
The lecture block "Wireless IoT Technologies" starts on October 19th with three lectures:
- “Wireless IoT Technologies mioty – Fast Bidirectional, Low Latency and Energy Efficient LPWAN for Messaging Systems” from Raphael Wirz, Swissphone AG, member of the mioty alliance
- “The Power of Ecosystem – Leveraging Synergies Between Tracking and Sensing in Single Mesh Installations” from Thomas Weisshaupt, Wirepas
- “Industrial IOT and the Future of Fulfillment” from Niklas Bast, Zebra Technologies
On October 20th, the IoT specialists will follow up with eight lectures on Massive IoT, 5G, RFID, RTLS and asset tracking. Included:
- “Unlocking the Power of Connected Products” from Patrick Eichstädt, Avery Dennison
- “How the First Non-cellular 5G Standard (DECT 2020 NR) Impacts the Massive IOT Game” from Thomas Weisshaupt, Wirepas
- “Achieving More Together - How Partners Benefit Using Kathrein RFID & RTLS Technologies” from Emre Gürbüz, Kathrein Solutions
- “RFID & IoT Trends & Developments” from Arthur Fioole und Leon de Ridder, Cisper
- “Wireless Technologies Developments: Adoption, Implementation, Limitations, Standardization and Legal Limitations” from Frithjof Walk, AIM Global
- “The New Era of IoT Edge Devices” from Danny Collinson, Brady
- “The Successful Story of Shufersal: How RTIs and Pixels are Helping to Transform the Future of the Food Supply Chain” from David Beit-On, Tadbik
- “Wireless Asset Tracking Solutions” from Volker Gau, Bornemann
Lecture topics include current IoT trends, non-cellular 5G, object localisation with RFID, RTLS, NFC and sensors as well as new asset tracking solutions.
Latest IoT Innovations in the Exhibition
But that is not all! The entire exhibition is packed with new wireless IoT products and solutions, including:
- Passive UHF RFID sensor chips from Asygn, that can sense pemperature, pressure, light intensity, magnet fields, movement or electrical contacts.
- New, ultra-thin RFID antennas for special applications from FlexiRay.
- Sustainable RFID tags from the French label specialist Tageos
- The Wiliot IoT Pixel, an on-chip bluetooth computer with integrated sensor function, which enables the IoT to be scaled up to trillions of connected items.
… and many more! The application areas include automotive & industrial IoT, logistics & supply shain, laboratory & healthcare, smart city & security as well as retail and consumer IoT.
The Wireless IoT tomorrow is the ideal event to connect with partners in the IoT industry. Be there live and let yourself be inspired! Secure your tickets now!
Exhibition & Conference on October 19th & 20th
Wiesbaden (near Frankfurt Airport), Germany