The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow Conference Program for October 27th and 28th is Online!
Pre-Registration is Worthwhile - 15 % Discount!
In the most up-to-date forum, Wireless IoT against Covid-19, speakers will focus on the following topics:
- BLE and RFID for compliance with distancing regulations,
- Wireless IoT for a safe working environment,
- RTLS for safe industrial production,
- Asset management of hospital equipment using NB-IoT,
- NFC payment in public transport to reduce contact,
- Wearables with WIoT technology for contact protection,
- Pandemic-proof access systems to events,
- Live demonstration of a UHF-based contact tracing solution during the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020
Agenda: Wireless IoT Against Covid-19
- Andrea Corbetta, Koamtac, Social Distancing in a Rugged Mobile World: The Power of RFID and BLE to Ensure Safety
- Richard Aufreiter, HID Global, Empower a safe working environment for employees and visitors during a Pandemic
- Dieter Horst, Siemens, RTLS – A Tool for the Recovery of Industry
- Akın Altunbaş, Borda Technology, Critical Asset Utilization: Track and Manage Your Assets Automatically with NB-IoT
- Klaus Orthofer, Feig Electronic, NFC-Contactless Payment – the New Method to Pay in Transit?
- Dominik Kollmeier, Kinexon, How Wearables Already Secured Millions of Employee Contacts and Created a New Normal in Various Working Environments
- Dirk Gelbrich, Denso, MSB, A Simple but Secure Solution for Comprehensive and Quick Admission Control
- Nikias Klohr, Race Result, LIVE UHF Transponder Contact Tracing at RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 LIVE in Times of COVID-19
Eight Forums in the Conference with Current Topics on RFID & Wireless IoT Technology
- Six forums with practical relevance: Retail & Consumer IoT, Healthcare, Automotive, Logistics & Supply Chain, Industrial IoT and Security & Smart City.
- Two forums focusing on 'technology' are also on the agenda: Wireless IoT against COVID-19, and Wireless IoT Technologies.
- The latest solution proposals or product developments are the focus of all presentations. Best practice and integration recommendations are presented in a subject-specific manner.
Safety is the Top Priority for the Conference
This means: Fixed seating, consistent ventilation, secure access to the forum rooms, communication at a distance, lunch break directly in the event room and the wearing of masks when entering the room. The mask may be removed once seated.
The objective: Knowledge flow, solution finding, gaining know-how, asking questions, getting answers – personally and safely, with full concentration on the RFID & Wireless IoT topics and in the middle of the "New Reality".
The RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 Live Exhibition
Over 50 companies from 15 nations are preparing for their participation. In 2020, companies from Europe, Asia and North America are doing their utmost to participate in what will probably be the only RFID & WIoT live trade show in 2020.
Manufacturers of readers, antennas, transponders, labels and printers are represented, along with system integrators, technology consultants, and software developers. Wireless IoT technologies in the exhibition: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, UWB, ORM and sensor technology.
These Companies Celebrate their Premiere as Exhibitors at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2020 LIVE
- Talkin'Things is a full-service provider of IoT systems based on the tagging of networked products with game-changing 0.03 US dollar NFC/RFID chips.
- Omlox is an open standard for precise real-time indoor localization systems, combining various localization technologies such as UWB, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5G, RFID, and BLE.
- Intranav is an independent Real-Time Location & Sensor Data Service Provider – Made in Germany.
- Plöckl Media Group is specialized in the development and production of RFID and barcode labels and tags.
- ELA Innovation develops and produces ultra-low-power components – antennas, readers, beacons, sensors – for active RFID and BLE applications.
- Victor Buck Services produces sustainable RFID inlays in Europe, based on individually printed antenna layouts.
- Rinas is a device and system manufacturer for card and ticket production with high-quality OEM, RFID and magnetic card write-readers.
- AceProx Identifikationssysteme manufactures and sells LF and HF RFID hardware components – readers and transponders – to system integrators and hardware manufacturers.
- Arizon RFID Technology manufactures RFID inlays, labels and tags and provides ODM&OEM services to RFID companies and system integrators.
- Xerafy uses RFID tags and labels to support industrial IoT applications for aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, utilities and healthcare.
Safety Live On Stage!
It is a requirement to ensure the safety and preventative measures of each individual participant. It is crucial that the safety precautions are adhered to. The event must be held with high safety standards for all participants and exhibitors. Part of the approved safety concept:
- Distance regulations in all event areas
- Aisles up to four meters wide in the exhibition
- The wearing of masks in the aisles
- Designated meeting areas with the required safety equipment
- Comprehensive provision of hand disinfectants
- Safety-compliant equipment and furnishing of exhibition booths
- Permanent ventilation of all event areas
Accreditation Will Soon Begin
Participant accreditation begins from October 1st. After this date, exhibition and conference tickets will be available at the Ticket Shop.
Pre-registration is Worthwhile - 15 % Discount!
Pre-registration for available seats has been activated as of today. Every participant who submits the non-binding pre-registration now will receive a 15% discount voucher in the ticket store from October 1st. The discount will automatically be credited against the cost of participation. Pre-registration is therefore well worthwhile. Send us an e-mail and seize the opportunity!
Ticket Prices (in Euro incl. Tax)
- All-Inclusive Ticket (2 days): 690 € incl. Tax
- Conference Day Ticket (incl. exhibition): 390 € incl. Tax
- Exhibition Only Day Ticket : 59 € incl. Tax