New Innovations, Trends and Solutions from the World of Wireless IoT at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow!
A total of 40 presentations are part of the conference program of RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021, which will take place on October 20th and 21st at the RheinMain CongressCenter in Wiesbaden, near Frankfurt Airport.
All lectures will also be available via Livestream on the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL.
The main topic of WIoT technologies is among the most strongly represented: Experts from sdc Smart Data Communication, Pepperl+Fuchs, omlox, CISC Semiconductor, Microsensys, the mioty alliance, Primo1D, the AIM Association, Kathrein Solutions and Wiliot will present the latest innovations and solutions in 10 lectures.
Lectures on Wireless IoT Technologies
Lectures on October 20th
- “LoRaWAN, Strengths and Limitations of the Technology for Wireless Sensors” with Wolfgang Weber, Pepperl+Fuchs
- “The Open Location Standard – Technology and Vendor Independent Access to Location Data” with Dr. Matthias Jöst, omlox
- “How Small IoT Devices and Gadgets Benefit from NFC Based Charging” with Josef Preishuber-Pflügl, CISC Semiconductor
- “Wireless Low Power Sensors in Smart IoT Applications” with Norman Krämer, Microsensys
- “The Mioty Technology – The Future Standard in LPWAN Connectivity for Massive IoT” with Uwe Scherf, mioty alliance
- “From Sensor to Digital Service: Thanks to IoT. An Experience Report” with Dipl.-Ing. Kai Kröhnert, sdc Smart Data Communication
The WIoT technology lectures on October 20th will focus on new application possibilities, innovations and technology standards. These include the integration of sensor technology and LPWAN technologies, such as LoRaWAN or Mioty, whose low energy consumption and high communication ranges open up new areas of application in smart cities. Also in the program: lectures on the omlox standard, NFC-based charging, and field reports on digitization processes with sensor technology.
Lectures on October 21st
- “How Does Embedded RFID Enhance the Product Journey?” with Emmanuel Arene, Primo1D
- “Market & Business Development – Obstacles for the Adoption of Wireless IoT Technologies” with Frithjof Walk, AIM Europe/DACH
- “RTLS or RFID? The Solution is RTLS and RFID!” with Michael Kaiser, Kathrein Solutions
- "How to Scale the IoT to Trillions – Sensing as a Service with Sticker Sized Computers“ with Michael Zehnpfennig, Wiliot
On October 21st, the focus will be on the evolution and implementation of WIoT technologies including new ideas, security and scalability. RFID is embedded directly into products instead of being applied after manufacturing. RTLS and RFID are being combined in solutions for identifying and locating objects. These concrete application examples will be complemented with presentations on the challenges to implement wireless IoT technologies as well as opportunities for extended scalability of wirelessIoT sensor solutions.
The lectures on WIoT Technologies will start on October 20th at 14:50 CEST and on October 21st at 09:40 CEST at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021. Get your ticket now!