Concrete Use Cases of RFID, IoT and OPC UA on October 20th and 21st!
Exciting expert lectures await the professional audience of users, partners and decision-makers from the Industrial IoT and Automotive sectors on October 20th and 21st at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 in Wiesbaden. Speakers from ALT Technologies, Turck Vilant Systems, HID Global, the OPC Foundation and Asygn will talk about concrete application examples of technologies such as RFID, IoT and OPC UA in Industry 4.0 and the automotive sector.
All lectures will also be available via Livestream on the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL.
Lectures on Industrial IoT & Automotive
Lectures on October 20th:
- “The Automotive Dilemma: OEM RFID & Label Specifications” with Jelmer Sminia, ALT Technologies
- “RFID Tracks Materials, Inventory and Production Process in a Car Factory” with Robert Paulus, Turck Vilant Systems
- “Will it last? 10 Best Practices on RFID and IoT Services for Harsh Environments” with Richard Aufreiter, HID Global
On October 20th, the focus will clearly be on the application of RFID, with all lectures featuring specific use cases from the automotive industry. These include replacing barcodes with RFID in the industry, the tracking and identification of components, and special adaptations that need to be considered when using RFID in harsh, industrial environments.
Lectures on October 21st:
- “A Key Enabler for Industry 4.0 Data Collection” with Lionel Geynet, ASYGN
- “OPC UA: Status & Roadmap – Including TSN, 5G” with Stefan Hoppe, OPC Foundation
On October 21st, RFID, RTLS and OPC UA technologies will be on the agenda. The lectures will cover the topics of data acquisition with RFID, the role of the OPC UA communication standard in the creation of digital twins, and the concrete application example of RTLS and automation from the factory of the automotive supplier Continental in Regensburg.
The lectures on Industrial IoT and Automotive will start on October 20th at 10:00 CEST and on October 21st at 15:50 CEST at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021. Get your ticket now!