Concrete Use Cases of RFID, BLE, NFC and Cloud-Solutions in the Program!
At the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021, Europe's largest event for wireless IoT technologies on October 20th and 21st, six lectures on healthcare and security are scheduled in the conference. Experts from Voyantic, HID Global, Elatec, Tageos, Infrafon, and Linxens will talk about access and authentication solutions, asset tracking and management of medical equipment and medicine, and solutions to ensure patient safety.
Concrete use cases will illustrate the benefits of the applied technologies – RFID, BLE and NFC. All lectures will be livestreamed at the RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021 VIRTUAL.
Lectures on Healthcare & Security
Lectures on October 20th:
- “Coexistence of Multiple RAIN RFID Systems in Hospitals” with Teemu Ainasoja, Voyantic
- “Utilizing RFID and Cloud Solutions to Optimize Linen Flows for Hospitality & Healthcare” with Guido Kuhrmann, HID Global
On October 20th, concrete applications of RFID will be the focus of the technical lectures. They will discuss how different RFID systems with specific tags and readers can be linked with one another within a hospital. The second lecture of the day will focus on laundry management in medical facilities. Specific use cases will provide insights into the benefits of an RFID and cloud solution.
Lectures on October 21st:
- “Secure Access Solutions for Smart Hospitals and Offices” with Burhan Gündüz, Elatec
- “How RFID Can Enable Better Healthcare Supply Chains and Patient Safety” with Michael Baucke, Tageos
- “Infrafon Process Digitalization – When BYOD Doesn’t Fit” with Frieder Hansen, Infrafon
- “Connected Services for the Future of Healthcare” with Jamy Michel, Linxens
On October 21st the focus will be on access and authentication solutions, medical supply chain and digitalization, and patient safety. RFID, BLE and NFC technologies are used to identify medical assets and secure access to medical devices and medication. RFID wearables are used by both staff and patients.
Lectures on healthcare and security will start on October 20th at 12:20 CEST and on October 21st at 14:30 CEST RFID & Wireless IoT tomorrow 2021. Get your ticket now!