Connect · Engage · Learn
AIM Global, the leading industry alliance and global authority this year celebrating 50 years in innovation, standards, and solutions in barcode, biometrics, IoT, NFC, RFID, RTLS, and RAIN, proudly announces keynote and session speakers for the AIM Summit Germany, 16 – 17 October in Wiesbaden Germany.
Each year at the AIM Summit, the automatic identification and data capture technologies industry gathers for top-level information sharing, networking, and business analysis. The 2023 conference program will explore cutting-edge issues like emerging global opportunities in traceability, sustainability, anti-counterfeiting, data security, artificial intelligence (AI), digital product passport (DPP); share industry insights for a sustainable supply chain; and foster new connections through interactive sessions and dynamic discussions.
"The AIM Summit provides industry and experts the opportunity to collaborate, driving the success of Auto-ID technologies in connecting "things" in our everyday world,” shared Patti Blessing, Zebra Technologies.
Additional highlights of the AIM Summit Germany program include:
- Keynote presentations from Anja Van Bocxlaer, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Think WIOT Group; Heino Oehlmann, chairman of the board of the Eurodata Council Institute e.V.; and Maurice Van Rijn, vice president business development, BlueStar EMEA
- Executive conversations with Kevin Taylor, Johnson & Johnson; Lionel Tussau, atrify GmbH, Jay Crowley, USDM Life Sciences.
- The return of the popular “AIDC Standardization” update with Claude Tételin, GS1 GO; Olaf Wilmsmeier, AIM Europe, and Josef Preishuber-Pflügl, RAIN Alliance
- An engaging presentation on relationship between the European Union’s digital product passport program and Germany’s SPOQ initiative with Nellie Gayle, GS1 GO; Dr. Katharina von Knop, VDE; Dom Guinard, Digimarc; and Peter Altes, AIM-D e.V.
- A star-studded panel of industry experts unlocking success of real-world applications using RFID technology with Frithjof Walk, AIM Europe; Lionel Geynet, Asygn; Raf Fonteyn, Tosca; and Martin Hartwigsen, Deister
This is the last of three regional events held around the world to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the organization. The Summit is co-located with Wireless IoT tomorrow, 18 – 19 October. This means more content and networking opportunities.
Full information on the event including the detailed agenda and registration, can be found here.
The event is open to anyone interested in gaining real-world knowledge of applications that maximize efficiency, enhance customer interest, and grow business; engaging with community leaders to discuss success and challenges; and finding solutions to your business needs. Industry registration starts at just $499 and includes an anniversary celebratory dinner at the historic Kurhaus Wiesbaden.