Simply Register and Be Fully Informed
With a personal registration, end users, research institutions and partner companies receive password-protected and free access to the protected editorial area of Think Wireless IoT.
What is part of the protected area?
- The Knowledge (Use Cases) section includes user stories and interviews from 17 industries ranging from asset management and automotive to laundry management and access.
- The Technologies section includes technology and research articles from 11 fields of technology ranging from RFID UHF and RTLS to LPWAN and BLE.
- The Solutions section includes a total of over 100 real solutions from 8 industries ranging from automotive, to logistics, to retail and healthcare'.
- Your personal log-in also allows you to read all current e-magazines as well as the previous e-magazines.
- Access to the six Think WIOT Days (livestreams) in 2022 as well as the lecture videos of the past Think WIOT Days.
Procedure of the Free One-Time Registration
When registering, name, business e-mail address and company are entered. The registration is data protection compliant.
Your business email address is also your log-in username. Important: Your secure password must contain at least 8 characters along with one uppercase letter and one digit.
The verification takes place in two steps. In the first step you will receive an email with the request to confirm the registration. Afterwards your registration will be checked by us.
After the verification, you will receive a confirmation mail. This mail confirms you unrestricted access to the website with the email address you have entered. The registration is necessary only once.