Focus on Logistics & Supply Chain!
Today you are receiving the latest Logistics & Supply Chain issue. The cover story from NXP Semiconductors highlights the current e-commerce trend. Autonomous industrial supply chains and comprehensive solutions are required. Customer demands are increasing, short delivery times are expected, and package volumes are growing. Electronic products alone were in greater demand than ever in 2020. Around 275 million devices were sold last year.
- NXP Semiconductors - Supply Chains with RAIN RFID
- Kathrein Solutions - Efficient Intralogistics Processes with RFID-Tagged Load Carriers
- HID Global - Managing Textile Assets in Real Time
- Omnia Technologies - Enhancing Supply Chain Management with RFID
- Balluff - Track and Trace with UHF RFID
- Identiv - Security Benefits of Unifying NFC and Blockchain
- Stora Enso - Reducing Food Waste with RFID
- Bluebird - Product Innovations from South Korea
In this issue