Who we are
RFID tag is an essence of efficiency and accuracy management system for brand apparel and retail products. Millions of tags inserted with RFID inlay attached on each products item play a big roll from production, transportation and Logistics reach their destination efficient, accurate synchronously exchange data of management system by RFID reader devices.
HUAYUAN had started from barcode, magnetic technique, data recorder media products 1995, now HUAYUAN can provider worldclass level RFID products from global market in retail industrial by: RFID Brand label, woven label, data label, with world class printing quality and precisely RFID programming.
As a deep partner of biggest apparel RFID tag producer, HUAYUAN had it huge production capability in RFID antenna etching production, FLIP bonding base, and worldwide converting manufactures as the top-quality level in Japan and Germany.
Based in Dusseldorf in NRW Germany, HUAYUAN Tech provider technical support and demonstration of RFID system, from RFID Antenna, Inlay, various Apparel Tags, samples for diff erent applications, RFID reader and antennas. RFID tag printing, programming operation can be fulfilled there. Our engineer can help you design antenna, testing Tags, Pre-sales assistant.
There are thousands tags in warehouse for instant delivery, and RFID reader and reader antenna, RFID hand holder with diff erent parameter available. Thanks for your time to know HUAYUAN, let us RFID now.
What we do
- Rich experience in variable data process for RFID chip programming coherence visual data printing with hundreds SKU classis in huge quantity RFID tags, tickets, labels’ production.
- Security tamper evident RFID/NFC seal tag design on items or packages.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applying RFID in harsh environment.
- HUAYUAN Linkages between Asia and Europe flexible various RFID /NFC products delivery.
- Hundreds of customers in west Europe and Scandinavia market.
- Keep update UHF technical in our UHF RFID products, Close cooperation with top level company in RFID industry