Mass Production of the New Antenna Generation by Spring 2024
- New generation of aluminum antennas
- Opening of production bases
- Increased production capacities
- 98 percent reduction of production waste
Already known as one of the world’s largest RFID antenna producers, HUAYUAN is planning another expansion of its production capacities. The company has announced its plans to open new production bases in Jiangxi, China for the manufacture of a new generation of aluminum antennas by spring 2024. Production waste will be reduced by 98 percent at the new production bases.
High-Quality Antennas Made-in-China
HUAYUAN has produced over 30 billion high-quality RFID antennas for the global market since 2008. The experts at HUAYUAN have over 20 years of experience and know-how in flip chip bonding, aluminum RFID antennas, LEDs and other electronic components and processes.
Full Scale Production Planned for Q3 in 2024
A new RFID antenna and inlay manufacturing facility is currently under construction in Jiangxi, China. The new facility will employ 150 staff members and the production of the new aluminum antennas is planned to start in spring 2024. By the third quarter of 2024, the new antennas will be in full scale production. The new production base includes 39 production lines with a capacity of 60 million square meters.Here, approximately 30 billion RFID inlays will be produced. With the scale of production, antenna costs are also predicted to be reduced by 30 percent.
The Next Generation of Aluminum Antennas
What makes HUAYUAN’s new generation of aluminum antennas so special?
- Breaking the barrier of existing antenna accuracies to accommodate ever-smaller chip sizes. Accuracy will be increased by 50 percent and the line width & line spacing will measure 75um.
- With an advanced environmental protection treatment system and in cooperation with a top scientific institute in environment protection technology, manufacturing waste at the new production plant will be reduced by 98 %.
- Production methods of the aluminum antenna include etching, mechanical die-cutting and laser die-cutting with optional substrates like paper, fabric and PET.