Focus on De-escalation!
this issue is the first in 2022.
There have already been some editorials in the past 17 years that have been difficult, where the message has been a topic of debate. There have been times when we have had to take a stand.
This issue's editorial culminates in one sentence:
De-escalation, so that the war and aggression in Ukraine will come to an immediate end. To clear the mind for a diverse world of peace, respect and community.
This must be the goal!
- Groupe Renault - OPC UA at the Groupe Renault
- Stadium - RFID-controlled Supply Chain Reduces Overproduction and Inventory Deficits
- ASML - EUV Lithography in Semiconductor Manufacturing
- CupLOOP - Lifecycle Management and Automated Deposit Return of Reusable Packaging
- Tadbik and Wiliot - Connecting Trillions of Everyday items to the IOT
- Casimir Kast - Automated Intralogistics in Packaging Production