Logistics, Supply Chain, Smart City & Wireless IoT Technologies
Logistics, Supply Chain, Smart City & Wireless IoT Technologies!
The latest issue of RFID & Wireless IoT Global is packed with innovations, use cases and success stories around logistics, supply chain, smart city and wireless IoT technologies.
The issue kicks off with Simon Arch, Marketing Director AEG ID, who shares insights into digitizing the product lifecycle with passive RFID technology in the cover story.
- AEG ID - Passive RFID Technology Digitizes the Entire Product Lifecycle
- Elatec - Modern Authentication Solution for Electromobility
- Kathrein Solutions - RFID Hardware and Software: Automotive Auto-ID Applications
- iDTRONIC - Sensor-based Indoor Air Monitoring and Room Management
- Kathrein Solutions - Seamless Monitoring of the Tire Production Cycle
- Rentex - Asset Tracking and Object Counting in the Rental of Film Equipment
- Shufersal - Retail Chain Shufersal Uses IoT Pixel for Temperature Control
- TB International - Increasing Efficiency with UWB and RFID Technology in the Supply Chain
- Miele - Miele Business Unit Laundry Digitizes the Production of Washing Machines
- Cayman Islands - Management System for Vehicles with RFID Technology in the Cayman Islands
- Asklepios - Automated Sterile Goods Supply with Robotics, Sensors and AI
- NMBS/SNCB - RFID System Secures Access to High Voltage Tests at the Belgian Railways NMBS/SNCB
- Chester Race Company - Chester Racecourse Uses Mobile E-Ticketing and Access Control Solution
- Kumamoto City - Kumamoto City Improves Quality of Services for Citizens