Identification and Automation in the Automotive Industry
Industrial RFID Transponders
Speakers: James Hill and Ingo Heemeier, PR and Communication Manager EMEA and Senior Product Manager at HellermannTyton
Title: Production of Rugged RFID Transponders in Germany for Industrial Applications
- HellermannTyton – History and Mission
- State-of-the-art production methods help in the manufacture of customized RFID transponders
- From the idea to the individual transponder
- Use case – Identification of a sensor cable on an exhaust tract
- RFID in the context of automation – ideas for the future
HellermannTyton is a manufacturer and supplier of products for fastening, fixing, installing, connecting, insulating, protecting and identifying electrical cables and network connectivity solutions. Discover what state-of-the-art production methods help in the manufacture of customized RFID transponders. James Hill and Ingo Heemeier will take you through the journey, from initial idea to the individual transponder.
Also featured: a use case on the identification of a sensor cable on an exhaust tract! Be inspired and find out more about RFID in the context of automation.
Date: 21st June 2023