It's All About Transformation, Digitalization, Sustainability and the Future
Call to Action!
Experts explain how wireless IoT technology will secure the future of retail and logistics. A maximum of eight speakers offer know-how and best practice experience. They are competent contacts for the livestream audience.
Book a lecture slot for your company and join one of the six livestreams with your topic.
What is it All About?
An increasing number of objects – such as clothing, medicine and food – are being networked in the IoT. Source tagging is making objects visible throughout the supply chain, AI is optimizing the control of all processes. Inventory tracking and management in the DC and in the store become transparent. Inventory accuracies of over 99 percent are reality.
Digital platforms and NFC performance strengthen customer experience and loyalty. Discover new applications of wireless IoT technologies and future partners for your retail stores and logistics.
Main topics of the lectures „Retail | Consumer IoT | Logistics | Supply Chain“
In cooperation with:
- Drivers to UHF technology adoption
- Features and benefits of embedded solutions
- Use cases in retail
- QR Code Marketing
- Sustainable eRFID
- Window Shopping
- Why did Stadium start using RFID?
- How to improve your inventory accuracy
- Real time replenishment list to sales floor
- How to deploy RFID in a retail store
- Demanding shoppers and governments drive new requirements
- How to reduce waste and carbon footprint with RFID solutions
- Renewable and recyclable paper-based RFID tag technology options
- Reusable Packages As a Service - New normal
- CupLOOP real-life use case
- How RFID tagged packages help reduce packaging waste
- Big data analyzis in the supply chain, logistics, and retail
- Smart City network
- Autonomous smart carts
- Solutions to improve the retail experience
- The impact of COVID-19 on instore retail