Register Now for Free!
The livestream will begin on January 25th at 10:00 CET. Rebroadcasts will air on January 25th at 09:00 PST and January 26th at 10:00 AEST. Click your preferred timezone to register.
It's All About Transformation, Digitalization, Sustainability and the Future.
Seven experts will present innovations for retail, logistics and agriculture on January 25th. These innovations optimize processes in the value chain from the producer to the consumer. Find out how it works - live!
Main Topics in the Livestream
IoT sensors monitor measurements for animal welfare and health in barns. AI determines ideal harvest times for fruits and vegetables.
Object localization in warehouses is carried out with UWB and RFID. This is mapped as a digital twin. AI optimizes the route planning of forklifts. RFID enables the unique identification of merchandise containers. 5G data glasses support logistics employees in picking processes.
Supply Chain Tracking
5G-enabled shopping carts optimize the customer journey in supermarkets. RFID enables automated and autonomous self-service stores. New applications combine RFID, cryptography and blockchain for product authentication.
With lectures from:
- TomKat Global Solutions
- SPAR Österreich
- La Vie Du Vin
- Blockstore Group
- TB International
- SUKU World
- Stal Data
- Cold Chain Logistics
- Temperature Monitoring and Tracking with NFC
- Sustainable Transport Packaging for Seafood and other FMCG
- Container Life Cycle Management
- Recyclable Packaging
- Self-Service Supermarkets with RFID and AI
- Automated Inventory and Replenishment Management in Real Time
- Preventing Food Waste with Best Before Date Monitoring and Dynamic Pricing
- Walk-In Walk-Out Shopping and In-App Payment
- Automated Goods Tagging with Robots
- 5G Campus Network in a Supermarket in Vienna
- Shopping Carts in the 5G Network
- Harvest Time Calculation and Increased Product Availability with AI
- Tracking Shopping Cart Routes and Preventing Queues at Checkouts
- Use of 5G Data Glasses in Retail Logistics
- Concept and vision
- Picking the right technology depending on the use cases
- Use case 1: parallel market detection and distribution problem
- Use case 2: qualitative tracking - transport and responsibility
- Use case 3: automatic cellar monitoring
- 40% Efficiency Increase in Warehouse Logistics
- Mapping the Warehouses with a Digital Twin
- Automating Carton Handling with UHF RFID and UWB
- Real Time Management and Route Planning for 80 Forklifts
- Tagging, Shipping and Tracking of over 500,000 Cartons per Year
- IoT Sensors Monitor Animal Well-Being
- Temperature, Moisture, CO2 and NH3 Monitoring in Pig Farming
- Data Transmission in Agriculture with LoRaWAN
- Raising Livestock in Compliance with Ammonia Limits
- Optimizing Barn Conditions with Real Time Data
- Authenticating Physical Objects with NFC and NFTs
- Connecting Objects with Metaverses
- Transforming Social Media Accounts into Blockchain Wallets
- Blockchain Use Cases
- Combining RFID, Cryptography and Blockchain for Authentication Solutions