It's All About Transformation, Digitalization, Sustainability and the Future
Call to Action!
Experts explain how wireless IoT technology is shaping the future of automotive production. Seven speakers offer know-how and best practice experience. They are competent contacts for the livestream audience.
What is it All About?
Wireless IoT technologies are paving the way to Automotive Factory 4.0. Sensors are being used to monitor the status of an increasing number of components, plants and machines, and to perform predictive maintenance. Data is transmitted via LPWAN, Mioty or OPC UA.
Digital twins simulate production based on real data, results are transferred to the control system and achieve real improvements. Machine learning and AI optimize order processing. RFID-tagged components can be identified and tracked. 5G enables reliable, low-latency data connections in automation.
Main Topics of the Expert Lectures on “Automotive | Industrial Production | Wireless IoT Technologies”
- Digital twins
- Machine learning and AI
- RFID-tagged components
- 5G and data connectivity
- Automotive factory 4.0
- Monitoring of components, plants and machines
- OPC UA, LPWAN, Mioty
In cooperation with:
- ALT Technologies
- Fraunhofer IPMS
- HID Global
- OEE analysis and retro-fit of auxiliary equipment and manual processes
- Condition monitoring of pumps, motors, conveyor belts and storage areas
- Cycle detection and counting of processes and production units
- Automatic alarm notification
- Digitalization of 24-Volt sIgnals
- Vibration, temperature and humidity trends in production areas
- Upload of sensor data into existing software like ERP or MES
- Explaining real-life use cases of RFID applications in the Automotive industry
- Bringing hands-on solution options to overcome the highest RFID risks
- Practical FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) tips in Automotive
- Monitoring the temperature of drugs, vaccines or therapeutics during cold chain transit
- Monitoring the fill or dilution levels of liquids in vials or bottles
- Alerting when unwanted moisture is present in areas such as roof spaces, automotive engines or within sensitive storage areas such as data centers
- Monitoring moisture levels in infant or adult diapers so they can be changed when required
- How to stay one step ahead of the competition due to efficient processes
- How to increase the security of sensitive personal and plant data
- How to prevent industrial espionage
- How to ensure that valuable machines deliver top performance reliably and precisely
- World Energy Consumption for Computing
- AI as Driver for Rising Energy Consumption
- Hardware for Low Power and High Performance Computing
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) for AI acceleration
- Algorithms & Accuracy of Edge AI with IMC
- RFID market adoption and standardization: Where are we?
- Who are the ecosystems we are working with?
- Data access standardization: The Global Data Service Organisation for Tires and Automotive Components (GDSO)
- Sharing our patents to move forward
- Conclusion with website info and contact
- Features of the AirCar
- What's the future of transportation and mobility?
- The potentials of transportation with the AirCar