Think WIoT DAY 04-2022: Smart City, Environment & Future IoT
Best Practice and Technology Live and Direct!
* Users from all industries, research and educational institutions and partner companies are welcome to participate.
It's All About Transformation, Digitalization, Sustainability and the Future
Call to Action!
Experts explain how wireless IoT technology is shaping the smart city of the future. A maximum of eight speakers offer know-how and best practice experience. They are competent contacts for the livestream audience.
Book a lecture slot for your company and join one of the six livestreams with your topic.
What is it All About?
An increasing number of cities are using LPWAN networks. Sensors monitor soil moisture near city trees and green zones. Traffic and parking management is optimized with RFID, and traffic lights are adapted to the flow of traffic with WIoT technology.
Building management uses BLE, WiFi and sensor technology. Public transport uses BLE and NFC for mobile ticketing solutions. Lighting and waste management systems are controlled with LPWAN transmitted data. Recycling machines with RFID and NFC are placed next to conventional waste containers.
Main Topics of the Expert Lectures on “Smart City | Environment | Future IoT”
- LPWAN Networks in Smart Cities
- Environment monitoring with sensors
- Traffic and parking management optimized by RFID
- Building management with BLE, WiFi and sensors
- Ticketing solutions with BLE and NFC
- Control of lighting and waste management systems with LPWAN
- Recycling machines with RFID and NFC
In cooperation with:
- Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen (THM), University of Applied Sciences
- We want you! Book your lecture now!