After the successful premiere of the 1-day live stream conference, the next event is already just around the corner: on March 17, 2021, we will bring international technology developers and user companies onto the digital stage again. Included: the OPC Foundation as well as the experiences of international automotive companies such as BMW and Renault in scaling millions of data points via OPC UA to the cloud.
Participation is free of charge. All you need to do is to register to get your personal login. All Users registered on the Think Wireless IoT portal simply use the login they have already created.
Stay tuned: we will continuously publish further speaker highlights.
Main Topics of the Expert Lectures on “Knowledge in Automotive and Industrial Production”
- Cyber attacks on networked production
- 5G edge control for the automotive assembly of the future
- Tools for Industry 4.0
- Digital Twins, Machine Learning, Blockchain, AI
- Condition & Predictive Maintenance
- Simple configuration of production lines
- Reduced maintenance effort through effective monitoring
- Reduced complexity with simultaneously increased flexibility
In Zusammenarbeit mit:
- OPC Foundation
- Center XL Assembly | RWTH Aachen Campus
- Groupe Renault
- Fraunhofer IPT
- Denso Wave Europe